Everything you need for a perfect birthing scenario.
Large full term pregnant in sturdy silicone with mesh backing, complete with vulva, pubic hair and urethra opening.
Fits on Laerdal SimMan and other similar manikins or standard patient. This belly has a very flexible spot where the incision will be made. It can stretch up without tearing to deliver the baby.
The belly has a sturdy fabric backing to keep the belly in place even while standing up. It has Velcro attachments on the sides, so the backing can be completely taken off for cleaning.
A birthing baby can be inserted in the uterus together with the placenta. This whole unit sits inside the belly skin. Both belly skin and uterus can be cut to deliver the baby by C-section.
Practice difficult situations like twin births with 1 stillborn sibling, babies entangled in the cord, breech babies, babies with birth defects etc. We can help with anything to make your training super realistic. For specific requests email: email@example.com
- The pregnant belly with stretchy spot
- Birthing baby with clothes and care kit.
- Uterus MO710
- Placenta and detachable umbilical cord MO722
- 500 ml lubrication fluid
- FX silicone repair kits for skin and uterus.
Suitable for normal C-section training with inserted uterus with a birthing baby.
How to use the birthing package:
- Fit the belly around the patient, preferably wearing tight fitting skin coloured underwear.
- Secure the back with one of the velcro sides so the belly sits sturdy.
- Lead the vulva part between the legs and attach at the back panel.
- Lubricate the baby and attach the umbilical cord.
- Put the baby with the placenta in the uterus the way you want it.
- Fill a condom with water tie it and place that in the uterus as well, where the cut will be.
- Close the uterus with a cable tie or piece of string.
- Place the uterus with baby under the belly and secure the last side of velcro
- Cover the top and bottom with clothing.
- The belly can be cut open to take the baby out
|Medium Female size
|6 kg. Total weight with the plastic storage case 7.5 kg.
|Platinum Silicone, attachment clips
Cleaning and repair:
- To clean just rinse the baby under the warm tap or use some baby shampoo. Prevent water to enter the mouth. Wash the belly and uterus inside and out under the tap. Dry the belly and uterus thoroughly before repairing.
- Wipe the cut areas with ISO alcohol and repair the cut following the instructions on the FX silicone repair kit.
- As Silicone is an oil-based product, it may become a little shiny over time. Wipe off any oily residue with Isopropyl Alcohol. Dry with a hairdryer.
- You can use talc powder to mattify shiny areas.
- The silicone can be washed with warm soapy water and disinfected with Iso Alcohol. Dry thoroughly with a soft towel or hairdryer.
- Store in a dry, dark and cool environment.
MEDICFX warrants that the products supplied will be of good quality and reasonably fit for the purpose(s) mentioned in the descriptions. All products that are faulty or damaged need to be notified, with a photo of the damage, within a week after receiving the products. If the damage or fault is due to fabrication, the faulty product can be returned and repaired, replaced, or refunded.
MEDICFX offers a 6-month warranty on the silicone parts of your model. With normal, gentle use no rips or tears should occur. There is no warranty on hair-work.
All our trauma models are handmade and may have slight variations from our web shop image.