Baby Jono is a full term new born Sim baby.
Baby Jono is a full Soft silicone Sim baby with a super realistic new born look. Being a birthing baby he is flexible enough to fold into a pregnant belly or uterus and durable enough to withstand C-Sections or vaginal birthing. The baby has lungs and can be intubated and ventilated with visible chest rise. His mouth and nose can be cleaned out. His umbilical stump has 3 bloodlines and blood can be taken from it. (Blood needs to be inserted before each use.)
Each baby is unique in colouring and has eyelashes and curly black hair. Since the hair is very vulnerable it is wetted down with silicone to create the new born wet look
- Realistic Silicone baby boy
- Bodysuit and pacifier, soft wrap and hat.
- Care kit with shampoo and baby powder
- Plastic storage case
- Normal or emergency C-section training.
- Vaginal birthing in many different models of birthing manikins
- Intubation and ventilation, with visible chest rise, is possible with bag or ventilator
- Taking blood from umbilical vein
- The baby with placenta can be placed in breach position inside the Belly/ Uterus to train difficult births.
- Training for new parents to learn how to bathe and dress their baby
|50 cm long , 37 head circumference
|3.01kg. Total weight with the plastic storage case 5kg.
|Platinum Silicone, Mohair
- Treat the baby as you would a real baby. Don’t pull on arms or legs or punched in hair.
- Jono can be washed under the hot tap and cleaned with alcohol if needed.
- Don’t immerse the baby in water as it will fill up the lungs.
- Dry the baby with a soft towel and hairdryer before storing away
- If the silicone gets a bit shiny/oily wipe with Iso alcohol and powder off with baby powder
- Models can be repaired with our FX Silicone Repair Kit.
Simovation warrants that the products supplied will be of good quality and reasonably fit for the purpose(s) mentioned in the descriptions. All products that are faulty or damaged need to be notified, with a photo of the damage, within a week after receiving the products. If the damage or fault is due to fabrication, the faulty product can be returned and repaired, replaced, or refunded.
Simovation offers a 6-month warranty on the silicone parts of your model. With normal, gentle use no rips or tears should occur. There is no warranty on hair-work.
All our babies are handmade and may have slight variations from our web shop image.