Most realistic and practical silicone face to transform your CLA Manikin for more engaging simulation training.
‘Klaus is a real family man. When he is not at home with his wife of 56 years he can be found on the riverside fishing with son and grandsons, or helping his daughter painting her house. The family all live close together and enjoy Sunday dinners in each other’s company. Klaus is very tired lately and lacks energy so his wife sent him to the doctor to have it checked.’
MEDICFX facial overlays are created with a very soft and durable Silicone. They are designed to fit most manikins; this particular face will fit best on the CLA Manikin.
Each face has been hand-painted by our FX artists, to create an original and realistic design.
Our overlays have a convenient strap with Velcro at the back, so putting the face on the manikin is very easy. [no pulling over the manikin head is required] It is also less claustrophobic for SP.
MEDICFX facial overlays, add realism to your simulation training. Making scenarios more believable and engaging. It also assists with overcoming age, gender, and racial bias.
Our facial overlays can be worn by Standard Patients as well, depending on the face shape of the wearer. Scenarios can be extended by moving from an SP to a manikin using the same facial overlay.
This product comes with:
- Silicone facial overlay.
- Care instructions.
Eyes are not included
- A display head is highly recommended for storage.
- Please treat the facial overlay as you would do any real human face.
- Do NOT pull on any hair.
- The face can be washed with warm soapy water and disinfected with Iso Alcohol. If necessary the hair can be washed with warm water and a little shampoo/ conditioner, air dry or use a hairdryer on a low setting.
- Store the face out of direct sunlight and in a cool environment.
- You can lightly brush the hair but stay away from the very edge as these areas have been hair punched and are fragile.
- As Silicone is an oil-based product, it may become a little shiny over time. Wipe off any oily residue with Isopropyl Alcohol. Dry with a hairdryer. You can use translucent powder [cosmetic loose powder] and brush this over shiny areas.
- Keep away from lips and eyes as we like to keep those glossy.
- If in the most unlikely case, you might need to repair the face, this can be done with a Silicone Repair kit.
Simovation warrants that the products supplied will be of good quality and reasonably fit for the purpose(s) mentioned in the descriptions. All products that are faulty or damaged need to be notified, with a photo of the damage, within a week after receiving the products. If the damage or fault is due to fabrication, the faulty product can be returned and repaired, replaced, or refunded.
Simovation offers a 6-month warranty on the silicone parts of your model. With normal, gentle use no rips or tears should occur. There is no warranty on hair-work.
Faces that are out of stock can still be ordered but may have slight differences. The wig might be slightly different, depending on stock.