Our pregnant bellies are made with sturdy but flexible silicone.
This model is designed for large standard patients and the 3G SimMan
It has Velcro sides and fabric backing so are able to fit quickly and comfortably.
This product includes:
- Large belly with vulva
Training options and scenario suggestions
- Normal C-section training; the lower part of the belly is thinner and extra stretchy to deliver the baby via a horizontal cut.
- Postpartum haemorrhage
- An inserted foreign object
- Cord collapse
Send specifications per email: email@example.com
How to use the belly:
- Fit the belly around the patient, preferably wearing tight-fitting, skin coloured underwear.
- Secure the back with the velcro sides so the belly sits sturdy.
- Lead the vulva part between the legs and attach at the back panel.
- Insert a baby [with or without Uterus] through the top opening of the belly
- Cover the top and bottom with clothing.
- The belly can be cut open to take the baby out
|Large Female size
|6 kg. Total weight with the plastic storage case 7.5 kg.
|Platinum Silicone, bodysuit
Cleaning and repair:
- To clean just rinse the belly inside and out under the tap or wipe it with an alcohol wipe. Dry the belly thoroughly before repairing.
- Wipe the cut area with ISO alcohol and repair the cut following the instructions on the FX silicone repair kit.
- Store the belly away in a dust-free place.
- Silicone can get a bit oily. If that happens just wipe the product with some isopropyl alcohol and powder it off with translucent powder.
- Silicone is a sturdy material that can last a long time. Most issues can easily be repaired with a repair kit.
More information about repairing silicone can be found on our blog pages here.
Simovation warrants that the products supplied will be of good quality and reasonably fit for the purpose(s) mentioned in the descriptions. All products that are faulty or damaged need to be notified, with a photo of the damage, within a week after receiving the products. If the damage or fault is due to fabrication, the faulty product can be returned and repaired, replaced, or refunded.
Simovation offers a 6-month warranty on the silicone parts of your model. With normal, gentle use no rips or tears should occur. There is no warranty on hair-work.
All our trauma models are handmade and may have small imperfections and slight variations from our web shop image.