Soft Silicone suture trainer for Episiotomy cuts
This Silicone trainer is a great help in midwifery training and is one of our most popular freestanding models. The model has multiple layers of mesh embedded and has variable grades of softness within the Silicone.
- Can be sutured multiple times and sutures can be removed for a new round of training. Make sure to use a round needle for this model. Cutting needles will damage the model.
- Blood can be added for additional effect.
The MEDICFX Perineal suture traineris created with a very soft and durable Silicone with layers of mesh for added durability and strength when suturing.
|13cm X 10cm X 9cm
|Platinum Silicone, embedded mesh
- The silicone can be washed with warm soapy water and disinfected with Iso Alcohol.
- Dry thoroughly with a soft towel or hairdryer.
- You can use talc powder to mattify shiny areas or remove stickiness.
- Store this product clean and dry in a dark and cool environment.
- Silicone can be easily repaired if needed, please check out our blogs on repair with our FX Silicone repair kits.
MEDICFX warrants that the products supplied will be of good quality and reasonably fit for the purpose(s) mentioned in the descriptions. All products that are faulty or damaged need to be notified, with a photo of the damage, within a week after receiving the products. If the damage or fault is due to fabrication, the faulty product can be returned and repaired, replaced, or refunded.
Simovation offers a 6-month warranty on the silicone parts of your model. With normal, gentle use no rips or tears should occur. There is no warranty on hair-work.
All our products are handmade and may have small imperfections and slight variations from our web shop image.