The basic trainer comes with:
- Silicone Training stump with pus and flesh.
- Embedded bloodline
- Plastic storage case
The Full Trainer comes with:
- Silicone Training stump
- Embedded bloodline
- 50 ml Squirt blood
- FXPus & Flesh
- Maggots, shrapnel, silicon glass, foam dirt
- 2 alcohol swabs
- Black Carry case
Instructions for use
- To set up, place the stump on a flat smooth surface, it will stick and stay put.
- Some silicone pus is already applied to the wound and in the tunneling.
- The wound can be changed with the FX flesh&pus and all other contaminants.
- Mix some of the blood with liquid soap and water.
- Fill the syringe with the blood and connect to the bloodline, put some pressure on to squirt it in the wound.
- Now it’s ready to use for training.
- With the swab carefully remove the pus and contaminated bits from the wound.
- When the bloodline is cleared the wound will start bleeding and the wound is ready to be dressed. Mind that tape does not stick very well on silicone.
This MEDICFX trainer is created with a very soft and durable Silicone.
|22cm X 10cm X 9cm
|1.3kg, 2.3kg with carry case
|Platinum Silicone, embedded bloodlines
- The silicone can be washed with warm soapy water and disinfected with Iso Alcohol.
- Dry thoroughly with a soft towel or hairdryer.
- You can use talc powder to remove shiny areas or remove stickiness.
- Store this product clean and dry in a dark and cool environment.
- Silicone can be easily repaired if needed, please check out our blogs on repair with our FX Silicone repair kits.
Simovation warrants that the products supplied will be of good quality and reasonably fit for the purpose(s) mentioned in the descriptions. All products that are faulty or damaged need to be notified, with a photo of the damage, within a week after receiving the products. If the damage or fault is due to fabrication, the faulty product can be returned and repaired, replaced, or refunded.
Simovation offers a 6-month warranty on the silicone parts of your model. With normal, gentle use no rips or tears should occur. There is no warranty on hair-work.
All our products are handmade and may have small imperfections and slight variations from our web shop image.