De-gloved hand and thumb for training
Silicon STICK-ON wounds to be used on manikin or standardised patient. The skinned hand can be caused by freezing or burning.
- self-adhesive, but for an even better adherence apply with FX glue gel.
- easy to apply and remove without leaving residue
- re-usable many times over
- washable with warm water
How to use this product:
- CLEAN the palm of the hand and thumb with alcohol.
- Carefully take off the appliances and stick to the hand.
- If both appliances are used on one hand trim the adjoining edges to fit. Blend all edges with GelFX if needed.
- Add soot or blood where needed. Remove by peeling off gently and clean skin with oily product.
Add blood, plus, fx make-up, dirt, and soot where needed.
- Clean with warm soapy water, disinfect with Iso Alcohol
- After cleaning and drying place the wounds back on the plastic sheet
- Do not use any powders on the sticky side, as it will prevent sticking.
- Store in a dark, cool, and dust free place.