Realistic and comfortable and the fastest transformation for your scenario.
This torso is designed for trauma simulation purposes. It can be worn by manikins and SP alike. It is made with high-quality grade silicone with a mesh backing for added strength.
The torso is fitted for any trauma manikin like Crash Kelly, ALS or similar sized manikins. It works on larger manikins by covering the edges with clothing.
This product includes:
- Silicone Torso
- Veltex back panel
This model can be ordered in different grades of burns and in different skin colours. When purchasing a facial overlay for the same burn scenario we can match the same burns and skin tones on all products.
Send specifications per email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommend additional burn trauma:
How to use the torso:
- For use on SP, it is recommended to wear a singlet under the torso for added comfort.
- Connect the velcro on the silicone skin with the Veltex back panel.
- Wear trousers/ shorts over the torso and a shirt to cover the back and arms.
- Soot and dirt can be added where needed. [Be careful using the soot powder as it spreads easily and may stain skin and clothing. ]
|small/medium male, bellybutton to shoulder is 51 cm.
|Platinum Silicone, Veltex backing material.
- As Silicone is an oil-based product, it may become a little shiny over time. Wipe off any oily residue with Isopropyl Alcohol. Dry with a hairdryer.
- You can use talc powder to mattify shiny areas.
- The silicone can be washed with warm soapy water and disinfected with Iso Alcohol. Dry thoroughly with a soft towel or hairdryer.
- Store flat in the storage case or in a dry, dark and cool environment.
- The back panel can be washed separately and dried flat.
- Models can be repaired with our FX Silicone Repair Kit.
Simovation warrants that the products supplied will be of good quality and reasonably fit for the purpose(s) mentioned in the descriptions. All products that are faulty or damaged need to be notified, with a photo of the damage, within a week after receiving the products. If the damage or fault is due to fabrication, the faulty product can be returned and repaired, replaced, or refunded.
Simovation offers a 6-month warranty on the silicone parts of your model. With normal, gentle use no rips or tears should occur. There is no warranty on hair-work.
All our trauma models are handmade and may have slight variations from our web shop image.