Large repair set for silicone appliances.
Includes : 2 part silicone (200 gram each), mixing sticks and instructions.
Optional you may need a piece of hard foam as a pin board.
How to repair silicone cuts:
- Clean the appliance with hot water and wipe the tear/cut down with alcohol.
- Spread the appliance out on a flat surface. For a sleeve wrap it around a plastic bottle.
- Place sticky tape under the tear/ cut with the sticky side up, and push the sides close, or pin the sides to a pin board
- Mix the silicone as instructed, on weight or volume.
- Spread the silicone inside the tear/ cut.
- Push the sides together and use pins to keep it closed.
- Leave for 1 hour or speed up time with a hot hairdryer.
- Repeat if there still are holes or dents in the line.
- For a more sturdy repair where the appliance needs to be stretched you can add a strip of mesh in the silicone at the back of the appliance
- When cured powder off the repair with some clear powder