Designed for military and trauma simulation purposes.
It can be worn by manikins and SP alike. It is made with high-quality grade silicone with a mesh backing for added strength.
The torso is fitted for a trauma manikin like Crash Kelly ALS or similar smaller manikins. It works on larger manikins by covering the edges with clothing.
This product includes:
- Silicone Torso
- Veltex back panel
- Plastic storage box
Recommended additional shot trauma:
This model can be ordered in various skin tones.
How to use the torso:
- For use on SP it is recommended to wear a singlet under the torso for added comfort.
- Connect the velcro on the silicone skin with the Veltex back panel.
- Wear trousers/ shorts over the torso and a shirt to cover back and arms.
- Soot, blood and dirt can be added where needed. Mix blood with some liquid soap to prevent beading up.
|small/medium male, bellybutton to shoulder is 51 cm.
|2kg, weight including plastic storage box is 3.5 kg.
|Platinum Silicone, Veltex backing material, lead pellets
- Do NOT pull on any hair [if applicable], and be gentle cleaning the model. As Silicone is an oil-based product, it may become a little shiny over time. Wipe off any oily residue with Isopropyl Alcohol. Dry with a hairdryer.
- You can use talc powder to mattify shiny areas.
- The silicone can be washed with warm soapy water and disinfected with Iso Alcohol. Dry thoroughly with a soft towel or hairdryer.
- Store flat in the storage case or in a dry, dark and cool environment.
- Back panel can be washed separately.
- Models can be repaired with our FX Silicone Repair Kit. For more information on how to repair your silicone appliance, check our instructional videohere.
Simovation warrants that the products supplied will be of good quality and reasonably fit for the purpose(s) mentioned in the descriptions. All products that are faulty or damaged need to be notified, with a photo of the damage, within a week after receiving the products. If the damage or fault is due to fabrication, the faulty product can be returned and repaired, replaced, or refunded.
Simovation offers a 6-month warranty on the silicone parts of your model. With normal, gentle use no rips or tears should occur. There is no warranty on hair-work.
All our trauma models are handmade and may have small imperfections and slight variations from our webshop image.