Our freestanding trauma models are designed for first aid and military training and are customizable for your specific scenario needs.
This model has embedded bloodlines that can be operated separately for each wound or simultaneously by connecting the lines. This model can be used for tourniquet training, however, it may be difficult to stop the bleeding entirely.
This product includes:
- Freestanding Silicone model
- Embedded bloodlines
- Plastic storage case
This model can be ordered in various skin tones.
As each model is custom made we can offer a variety of wound scenarios, some of our options are below:
- Deep explosion wound with or without bone fragments
- Deep cut wound with embedded shrapnel
- Deep narrow wound with embedded bullet
- Wide shot wound with lots of embedded pellets
- Bullet wound with entrance and exit wound on either side
- Busted knee with a deep cut, grazes, and bruises
Send specifications per email:firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use this freestanding trauma model:
- Connect the bloodlines to your blood pump or syringe.
- Apply blood pressure.
- Additional blood and bruising can be added to the model.
|Length 34cm, the circumference of 51cm at the thigh
|6 kg. Total weight with the plastic storage case 7.5 kg.
|Platinum Silicone, Plastic tubing
- Do NOT pull on any hair [if applicable], and be gentle cleaning the model. As Silicone is an oil-based product, it may become a little shiny over time. Wipe off any oily residue with Isopropyl Alcohol. Dry with a hairdryer.
- You can use talc powder to mattify shiny areas.
- The silicone can be washed with warm soapy water and disinfected with Iso Alcohol.
- Make sure all blood is removed from the blood tubes and avoid the use of sweet syrup-based blood. Store this product clean and dry in a dark and cool environment.
- Models can be repaired with our FX Silicone Repair Kit. For more information on how to repair your silicone appliance, check our instructional videohere.
MEDICFX warrants that the products supplied will be of good quality and reasonably fit for the purpose(s) mentioned in the descriptions. All products that are faulty or damaged need to be notified, with a photo of the damage, within a week after receiving the products. If the damage or fault is due to fabrication, the faulty product can be returned and repaired, replaced, or refunded.
MEDICFX offers a 6-month warranty on the silicone parts of your model. With normal, gentle use no rips or tears should occur. There is no warranty on hair-work.
All our trauma models are handmade and may have small imperfections and slight variations from our web shop image.